Limited Parts

Place your messages for parts or cars wanted in this forum. If you have something to sell, you may want to see if someone is already looking for it here. If you find what you needed, please post a reply to the original message that you got it. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Limited Parts

Postby BuickBonery » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:10 am

I recently got a call from a guy who is a REAL 58 Limited enthusiast who has collected a lot of parts over the years. He is ready to start selling off some of the parts to help fund his Limited convertible project. A lot of the stuff is buried, but if you want to submit requests, go ahead and we'll see if we can get you what you need.

Mike
Buick Bonery
916/599-3934
buickbonery@hotmail.com
BuickBonery

Re: Limited Parts

Postby Smartin » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:51 pm

I could really use a decent A/C dash pad. I will probably end up redoing mine if I can't find a nice used one.

Of course, the obligatory taillight bezels and lower trunk chrome bar are needed in nice shape. (although I'm not sure I can afford them right now)

I need the little brackets on the back of the front seat and the bar/rope that runs across it. This is located about 10" from the top of the seat.
Smartin
'58 Buick Addict

Re: Limited Parts

Postby 58limited » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:51 pm

I have a client in Australia who needs a complete Limited trunk pan including the rear wheel wells.
1958 Buick Limited Riviera Coupe Model 755

Other cars:
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
1957 Pontiac Transcontinental Safari
1968 Ford Galaxie 500 HT
1977 Lincoln Continental Convertible
58limited
Site Admin

Return to Wanted