We don’t have a f***** doorbell

This area is for members to post Buick-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Buick owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 45 days old will be deleted.

We don’t have a f***** doorbell

Postby hoangmao300 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:51 am

So a few years I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was super excited about it but with explanation had anxiety about being so far from friends and family. One of the ways my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares as well as night terrors. I would wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one distinct night I'd woken up the sound of our doorbell ringing. Which at 4 in the morning is f***** nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend fully awake and said to him I noticed the doorbell as well as to go check it because I was scared. He quickly jumps up. Puts on clothes as well as grabs a bat. Goes all of the way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking around the corner watching it all go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the situation when I notice him call out to me. Babe? And I respond genuine shaky, Yes? He stands in the doorway with a genuine frustrated tired look in the eyes of his and states, We do not have a f***** doorbell.
hoangmao300

Return to For Sale